Manual eduroam setup
This service is only available to Faculty, Staff, Students, and Affiliates of the University of Nebraska with a valid Campus Identity. If you have not yet claimed your identity or need to change your password, please connect to guest WiFi and manage your account.
- On your device, navigate to the area where you can view all WiFi networks that are in range and select eduroam from the list of available networks.
- Use the following settings to configure your device. Not all settings may be required to connect your device to eduroam. If you have any questions, please contact your campus Help Desk.
- Security: 802.1x EAP
- EAP Method: PEAP
- Phase-2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- Proxy Settings: none
- IP Settings: DHCP
- CA Certificate: Unspecified or Do Not Validate
- Domain: Your campus Domain (unk.edu, unl.edu, unmc.edu, or unomaha.edu)
- Identity: Your Campus Identity. Example: email@example.com (@unk.edu, @unl.edu, @unmc.edu, @unomaha.edu)
- Anonymous Identity: not needed, leave blank
- Password: Your normal login password (same as Canvas, Box, etc.)