The University of Nebraska is one university comprised of four campuses: The University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL), the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO), the University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK), and the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC). Each campus has a unique role and mission which should be recognized, enhanced, and developed.
Where appropriate, the resources of the four campuses should be linked in cooperative efforts. To maximize the benefit of resources available to the institution, the University system should realize economics that may accrue from scale of operations whenever possible.
United and Optimized.
ITS Core Values (BE THE FIVE)
In collaboration with our academic communities, we will:
- Be excellent by exceeding expectations.
- Be champions for our people and our partners.
- Be great listeners who empower stakeholder needs.
- Be forward-thinking through innovation to create solutions..
- Be trustworthy through integrity, transparency, and communication.