University of Nebraska Information Technology Services has, in association with ADA Offices on each campus, and the University's compliance team, developed this short training of around 10 minutes of video and five short questions, to give you a grasp on IT Accessibility fundamentals.
- What the ADA and Section 504 is.
- Examples of assistive technology commonly used.
- The University’s ICT Accessibility Policy and Procedures.
- Procurement rules to vet and review bought or built software.
- An overview of important steps to create accessible content.
- On-campus resources, offices and contacts for further training and information.
Complete the IT Accessibility Training now. (Login with NU ID Required)